Re: swamp rat bots Q

On Vi, 04 dec 20, 18:55:22, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Friday 04 December 2020 17:37:02 Tixy wrote:
> >
> > OK, I'll do your proofreading...

[...]

> Fat fingers syndrome, I've suffered from that for 86 years.

Typing errors happen to everyone. Triple-checking the result when
something is not working as expected usually catches most, but possibly
not all of them.

When posting a question to the list it would really save a lot of time
for all involved if one would just attach[1] the config files in
question.  Most of them should be accepted by the list without issues.

For larger files (e.g. logs or similar) there is always gzip.

[1] copy-paste or similar can hide issues like wrong line-endings.

Kind regards,
Andrei