Re: ctrl+shift has stopped working in the last 36 hours

On Fri, 4 Dec 2020 14:33:43 +0100
Jeff <jffry@posteo.net> wrote:

Hello Jeff,

(Cc'd as requested)

>Yesterday, I noticed that ctrl+shift combinations no longer work.
>ctrl+key works, and shift+key works, but ctrl+shift+key does not any
>more.

Of little help to you (sorry 'bout that), but checking here, it seems
all Ctrl/Shift+Key combos work - Debian amd64 Testing, updated today and
rebooted.  A kernel upgrade was performed, so a reboot was desirable.

--
 Regards  _
Makes you wonder how the other half die