Re: Advice on laptop with USB-C port and USB-Type C Multipoint Adapter (and VGA)

On Thursday, December 03, 2020 05:35:38 AM David wrote:
> Does the active cable have a USB-C connector on the VGA end?
> The comment I responded to speaks of analog VGA signals
> on a USB-C connector.

If you are asking about the multiport adapter that I have, there is a small
enclosed module (of some sort) in a small, not easily / obviously openable,
enclosure, with "sockets" for VGA, (2x) USB (the old style large connector),
RJ-45, USB-C.  There is an attached short cable with a USB-C plug on the end
to connect to a laptop.