Re: Optimizing a server running Wordpress

On 12/3/2020 12:36 PM, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL wrote:
Hey guys,

I need some help setting up a Varnish server and tweaking it to get
along with Wordpress. (On a Debian VPS with Apache.)

Why don't you take a VPS that do that for you?

I have very little experience with reverse proxies and caching, so this
is getting a little too involved for me; from what I gather apart from
getting it to work at all (which I haven’t even managed so far), there
are some further optimizations required (for example, you don’t want to
cache backoffice pages, and if you’re using any analytics tools then you
need additional fine-tuning to make them play well with Varnish).

What issue(s) are you having exactly?

It is hard to help if you don't show us where you are stuck at! :)

--
John Doe