Re: AMD Sea Islands GPU unusable

I dont see anything in that log identifying the kernel version or Debian release.

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020, 6:06 PM Guyenne Tsui <guyenne@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am struggling at the moment to use the dGPU Radeon R5 M330 at the moment. It only works once or twice and never again in one boot. Entering any command that uses the graphics card with 'DRI_PRIME=1' environment variable causes the said command to freeze. Killing it cause my entire computer to freeze. Here is the attached "sudo dmesg | grep -E 'radeon'":