Re: Instructions for command line usage of WiFi.

From: Reco <recoverym4n@enotuniq.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 21:09:26 +0300
> I'm mildly curious how you managed to obtain a laptop which does not
> have any kind of wireless connectivity, ...

The machine is a Sharp Mebius PC-CB1-M1.
https://jp.sharp/support/mebius/spec/pc_cb1_m1.html

It has an 8P8C socket and a 6P2C socket.  lspci reports VIA
VT6102/VT6103 Ethernet Controller and VIA AC'97 Modem Controller. No
evidence of IEEE 802.11 or Bluetooth.

This is the only Sharp machine I've used.  They could have made a
similar model with WiFi.  I don't know.

Regards,                        ... P.

--
Tel: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca