Sharing files LINUX-LINUX / LINUX-WINDOWS / WINDOWS-WINDOWS

Hello

I have up and running two dual boot LINUX (Debian 10) and WINDOWS 10 machines and want to connect them to be able to work without spending time copying files from/to on a usb device, have multiple copies of a same file, etc.

I may need to copy from Linux to Windows, sometimes from Windows to Linux, other ones from Linux to Linux, and so... Would you recommend me to use SAMBA for all of that? All data partitions are NTFS and there's no need to set permissions since all data are audio, video, image and document files and the only user is me.

At first I thought to use both SAMBA for LINUX-WINDOWS and maybe NFS for LINUX-LINUX but I used NFS long time ago and it was slow as a turtle. Is there another networking service available that runs faster only for LINUX-LINUX or it is better to use SAMBA for everything_

Good nite all 🙂