Re: Replacement Email Client

Dan Ritter wrote:
> Ed wrote:
> > On 2020-10-24 19:35-0400, Dan Ritter wrote:
> > > mutt, with a mailcap that includes:
> >
> > +1 for mutt.

> > Thanks for the laugh :) but not sure which client you're using ...
>
> I'm using mutt on desktops and laptops, K9 on Android devices,
> and once in a great while Rainloop for some very particular
> situations.

Oh, and the X-Message-Flag: does absolutely nothing on most mail
clients, but Outlook will (or used to) scroll that header across the
bottom of the window when reading the message.

I haven't had an outraged email in a year or two; maybe they've
finally plugged that? Come to think of it, I got the attention
of someone senior working at Microsoft in that last bout.

-dsr-