Re: Zoom.

>>> Isn't it funny that we consider ourselves "liberal democracies", but
>>> when crossing our $COMPANY's doorstep, we leave our convictions at the
>>> wardrobe?
>> In an ideal world one could just refuse to do so and quit the job.
> There are many other things one can do,

Among them I forgot to mention an important one: you can "refuse to do
so" but without quitting your job.  Of course, there's the risk you'll
get fired, but there are many jobs where the employer may prefer some
other course of action, especially if you combine your refusal with
a reasonable counter offer.

        Stefan