Re: Zoom.

>> Isn't it funny that we consider ourselves "liberal democracies", but
>> when crossing our $COMPANY's doorstep, we leave our convictions at the
>> wardrobe?
> In an ideal world one could just refuse to do so and quit the job.

There are many other things one can do, starting with consistently
and repeatedly pointing out the problems in using such services, using
them as little as possible and using alternatives whenever possible
(rather than following the path of least resistance and keep using the
proprietary tool in circumstances where it's not necessary, simply
because you have it setup already), ...

        Stefan