Re: Zoom.

On 10/17/20 1:23 PM, peter@easthope.ca wrote:
Does anyone have Zoom working in Debian 10?

Here it produces empty windows.  Visible toward the right in this
screenshot.  http://easthope.ca/Zoom.png

This is the entire output after starting in a terminal and then
exiting.

peter@joule:~$ zoom
peter@joule:~$

Thx,                       ... P.

When I start Zoom using the command line, I get a single window with options to join or start a meeting, schedule a meeting or share screen.  Plus additional choices, but the point is, I see nothing like what your screenshot looks like.

I've seen the browser part only when I click on a link in an email invite.

As for exiting, so long as Zoom considers it a normal exit, it will give an exit status of zero and you will simply see the next prompt.  That is as expected.

More details on exactly what you are doing and how you are getting your environment set up would be helpful.

Bob