Re: Where is spamassassin's bayes database?

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 11:41:37PM +0700, Victor Sudakov wrote:
Nope, just https://wiki.debian.org/DebianSpamAssassin needs to be fixed.
It suggests for Exim "spam = nobody" or "spam = nobody:true", while it
should be "spam = debian-spamd" or "spam = debian-spamd:true" of course.

The example is correct for Postfix but incorrect for Exim.

I've updated the page accordingly. Thanks for your feedback. If you spot
any other problems, please consider fixing them yourself.

Best wishes

--
Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.

👱🏻	Jonathan Dowland
✎	 jmtd@debian.org
🔗	https://jmtd.net