Re: Internal error: couldn't generate list of packages to download

On Vi, 25 sep 20, 09:32:27, Stephen P. Molnar wrote:

> Sorry, nonexistent proof reading.
>
> Here are the requested files
>
> sources.list:
>
> # deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 10.1.0 _Buster_ - Official amd64 DVD Binary-1
> 20190908-01:09]/ buster contrib main
>
> # deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 10.1.0 _Buster_ - Official amd64 DVD Binary-1
> 20190908-01:09]/ buster contrib main
>
> deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ buster main non-free contrib
> deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ buster main non-free contrib
>
> deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security/ buster/updates main contrib
> non-free
> deb-src http://security.debian.org/debian-security/ buster/updates main
> contrib non-free

These should be two long lines. Are the line breaks here in the file or
added by your mail program? In order to prevent any mangling please
*attach* the file (yes, the mailing list does accept attachments of
reasonable size).

> # buster-updates, previously known as 'volatile'
> deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ buster-updates main contrib non-free
> deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ buster-updates non-free contrib main
>

> Contents of /etc/apt/sourceslist.d:
                             ^^^ I'm guessing you missed a dot here

> dropbox.list
> google-chrome.list
> google-earth-pro.list
> mendeleydesktop.list
> skype-stable.list
> vscode.list

Please attach these as well in addition to full and unedited output of
'apt update'.

Kind regards,
Andrei