Re: crc not installed but rsync using it? ...

Albretch Mueller wrote:
>  How do I get the deb files in order to install locally (via dpkg
> --install) the necessary utilities to run CRC32 and/or CRC64

Hmm, the 'necessary utilities' might be jacksum, if it can calculate the
CRCs you are after, and what Debian release you are on.

How to get the package and its dependencies to your machine, that is a
different question and depends on what type of internet access you have,
if at all.

Is `apt install jacksum` not an option for you?

Thomas