Re: Offline systems

Am Sonntag, 20. September 2020, 16:46:04 CEST schrieb Peter:
Hi,

I would install with the full-install dvd, not netinst. Then you could setup
an own repo (by mirroring the one you need).

At last point the servers to your own repo server.

However, besides, i personally would never trust those servers when someone
else is adminitrating them, especially within a company. Do you really know,
if those packages are not compromised to spy at the eployees???

Best

Hans