Re: dist-upgrade wants to deinstall lots of packages?

Am Donnerstag, 17. September 2020, 12:47:24 CEST schrieb Hans:

Hmm, answer myself. Looks like the output is could not be pasted into the mail (root rights). However, think, you understood my worries. To verify: I do not want to blame someone, my intention is more looking in the way, unexperienced users do. Easyness is very important for those.

Have fun!

Hans