Re: Security Vulnerabilities with Nginx v1.14.2 and GNOME Evolution

On 15/09/2020 10:38, Klaus Singvogel wrote:
> No: no new version.
>
> If you're unhappy with that, think about these choices:
>
> - install upcoming Debian 11 (Testing, Bullseye) and live with the changes
>   of packages and possible errors in the system. Release date unknown.
>
> - install Debian Sid (Unstable) and live with many more changes

You can also check if there is a newer version in backports (there
doesn't seem to be), and you can request one (but it will depend on some
volunteer's effort to create it, so no guarantees).

But note that there is no offical security support for backports. A
newer version may also get backported, but it might take a while, or it
might not happen.

--
We gave you an atomic bomb, what do you want, mermaids?
		-- I. I. Rabi to the Atomic Energy Commission

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br