Re: Securing local host of reverse SSH tunnel?

Nate Bargmann wrote:
> I am going to be deploying a Debian system at a location where I am
> unsure if I can make any inbound connection into that system.  I am
> going to set up an SSH tunnel from that system to a host in my LAN.

Use Wireguard. It's available in newer kernels and in backports.

wg sets up an encrypted, routed network between your remote
system and your local system (or network). Then you can ssh
directly into your remote system without giving it any new
privileges back to your local system.

-dsr-