Re: Use of installer's interactive shells on tty1-tty4

>> 1,3,4 are not available shells.
>> IIRC:
> That does not match my recent experience.

My recent experience is that I'm unable to predict which VC will be used
for what any more (it used to be that the GUI sessions were in F7 and
up, but nowadays it's usually F2 and up, tho on some of my machines it
seems it's still F7 and up, ... go figure), so I just try them in
sequence until I find one that seems to show me what I'm looking for.

        Stefan