Re: Create 3D text?

On 9/11/20 4:55 PM, Cousin Stanley wrote:
   You might try gimp ....

   $ apt show gimp

   Google-ize ...

     gimp 3d text

   There will be a learning curve
   but 3d text variations seem
   virtually endless

My original request was perhaps not clear. I meant text as a 3d object.
GIMP makes flat images showing rendered text, but does not obviously have
a way to export OBJ or GLB files.

I actually did it with Blender before anyone on this list answered. I am
confirmed in my opinion that Blender is enormously feature-rich and has
the usability of controlling a jet aircraft by sending human messengers
to adjust the control surfaces with a screwdriver.

Wow, that interface is nonsense.
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!