Snapshot Repository

Hi,

I'm a developer that uses Debian for our product, you guys do a great job. We made an unfortunate mistake of not freezing our Debian repo for our last release and the repo of course updated and now we are scrambling to get a copy of the repo snapshot (or something very close) so we can maintain our release with updates and bug fixes. I located what I feel is a good candidate from snapshot.debian.org:
        https://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20200718T112641Z/
The repo is considerable in size and our attempts to mirror it have thus far been unsuccessful. It looks as if we are being throttled back and then disconnected. Is there some way we can get put on a list to allow us to mirror this repo, or perhaps get access to a tar gzip of the files? Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bob