Strange behaviour in plasma5

Hi folks,

in debian/testing I discovered a strange issue in plasma5. As I could not
dicover the related module, please let me describe, what is happening:

I am running plasma5 with 6 virtual screens. X is hardware accelerated (using
proprietrary Nvidia driver) and I activated some "compiz" edffects of plasma5.
Here the "rotating cube when changing virtual screen" is activated.

But, when I click on, say for example, screen 2, then it rotates wild, and is
ending on some screen, but not on screen 2 as wished. This is independent of
activated cube anomation or deactivated.

However, when clicking on an active application in the desktop bar, then it is
switching correctly to the screen, where this application is running.

Can someone confirm this or knows, which module is responsible for it? I
believe it is the Screen-Switcher (do not know, how it is called in English,
in German it is called "Arbeitsflächen-Umschalter", I have a German desktop
and environment).

Thanks for any help. I would have filed a bugreport, if I would know, what
module/lib/application is responsible for this.

Best regards

Hans