"What's wrong with...?"

* 2020-08-22 11:19:17+01, mick crane wrote:

> On 2020-08-21 18:46, local10 wrote:
>> What would be a reasonably secure and simple way to encrypt files on
>> Linux and then send them to a non-technical Windows user so she would
>> be able decrypt and read them?

> If these are documents what's wrong with open office protected with
> passphrase ?

Q: What should we eat today?
A: What's wrong with Chinese food?

Q: What novel do you suggest me to read next?
A: What's wrong with The Three-Body Problem by Liu Cixin?

Is there a culture where "what's wrong with" means "I suggest"? Or is
there a culture where it is common that person's suggestion will be
rejected and they prepare for that by turning it to a question: "What's
wrong with [my suggestion]?"

OK, sorry. No need for long cultural off-topic discussions. I just think
that such counter question are strange. Questions which have completely
wrong premises.

--
/// Teemu Likonen - .-.. http://www.iki.fi/tlikonen/