Re: right after installation errors reported during booting (dmesg) ...

 something I haven't still been able to do is reset the clock of the
mac book air 1,1 on which I installed Debian Linux.

 If I go:

 1) type your root password on a RAM based text
 K -> Computer -> System Settings -> Personalization -> Regional
Settings -> Date et Time
 2) enter password
 3) close document ((1) it will most probably be overwritten and
definitely erased when you shot down your box)

 but when you shutdown and restart that laptop, the time will go back
to some 2016 date

 on Linux I had always used: # hwclock --debug --set --date="..."

 but this time around it wasn't working

 lbrtchx