Re: Is there permissve GPL3 compatible license ?

W dniu śro, 19.08.2020 o godzinie 19∶50 +0200, użytkownik Thomas
Schmitt napisał:
> Hi,
>

> If it's a complicated network of license derivations, then write it
> down
> and publish it with your license statement. But BSD->GPLv2 is simple.

I think Apache2->GPL3 compatibility is defined in GPL3 section 7
(Additional terms). This section allows to add additional "permissive"
terms to part of program as long as whole program is governed by GPL3
license

Acctually after carefully reading GPL3 license it seems that having
copy or running GPL3 program privately is not prohibited, even if you
violate license (section 9. Acceptance Not Required for Having Copies.)