Re: RFE: a "testcd" (a la knoppix) option for the debian DVD?

 It always amazes me when computer people rely on syntactical devices
for any kinds of tests (like everything is so obvious, right? ;-));
let alone, integrity, security, "privacy" related ones (or that thing
they used to call "privacy").

> The testcd option for Knoppix is checksumming as far as I know.

 Yes, but you can test the content of the DVD right off the physical
read-only thing, unalterable whenever you want and disconnected to the
Internet, which you could then verify further by going online and
downloading all signatures if you so decide ...

 The only thing that remains to be trusted nowadays is the mind-body
link, so all kinds of "tests" should have a endogenously free,
mind-related, optimally one-time aspect that they can't control.

 To wit (for you to have more reasons to think I am "crazy", but as
they say: "mark my words"). There is this thing USG is doing as part
of their social control programs, they call "multiversing" (the
opposite being "universing", which they also do) which is basically
that they have so much control over all aspects of the lives of every
one of us and can target their harassment so accurately, that they
can, quite effectively, jail you in a "virtual cage" only you would
notice, be aware of. It is called (social control, Zersetzung-kind of)
"targeting" ...

 They even made Durerte believe God was talking to him ;-)

 https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/world/asia/president-duterte-says-god-told-him-to-swear-off-the-curse-words.html

 You could hear clear voices talking to you with semantic depth and
having a protracted conversation with you while your spouse trying to
sleep right next to you can't hear anything (so, s/he will think you
are going mad), or you forget your car keys and "the voices" tell you
and tease you as you look for them, ... Some people have committed
suicide.

 I know, I know what I have related is totally off topic (or not!)

 lbrtchx