Re: is there a way to corrupt the BIOS and/or the keybord on you laptop from the Internet? ...

On Sat, Aug 8, 2020, 10:25 AM Albretch Mueller <lbrtchx@gmail.com> wrote:
 I found those links but not thorough Information:

 https://linux.slashdot.org/story/02/06/15/1416224/a-web-browser-in-your-bios

 https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7531000/_javascript_-access-to-hardware

I will take the first part:  Color me Skeptical on both of them.  (And that matches the Comments on both articles).

Good luck!

Kenneth Parker

-----

 Here is my problem:

 I browse the Internet using a USB wifi dongle and Windows and then
take out the drive and use Linux for my own business.

 I removed the network and bluetooth cards, as well as the wireless
antenna of that laptop, but I still notice that when I writing both
code and on to the shell characters are miswritten or not written at
all or apparently charaters get written in "temperamental" ways that
hit to some "memory"/"intelligence".

 I also know that keyboards have internal memory chips.

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_controller_(computing)

https://reverseengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/6388/storing-files-on-keyboard-memory

 How can you reset/wipe the keyboard controller?

 How could this be explained "technically"?

 What do you think might be "technically" going on?

 lbrtchx