Re: Bash question hard to formulate

Ah now that I analyze the behavior on a MacOS, I see the thing is this:

If I am typing text in, and receive new text, the cursor continues
typing. UNLESS I backspace to the beginning of the (current) line, and
then it echos the previously typed text.

Thanks for the tip! I will try that out.

But, I did solve this at one point in the past, with a bash profile
change, so I know that is possible.

--
https://www.little-beak.com
"Doing what we can."