Two-finger Scrolling Under GNOME.

Hi,

I've noticed an issue on my Thinkpad x250 running Debian 10 Buster.

I'm running the stock GNOME desktop environment (under Wayland) and every time I suspend the laptop (by closing the lid), two-finger scrolling just stops working.

I looked online and there appears to be confirmed issues upstream with Ubuntu that are similar (though for Xorg):

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/1765832

No idea what package is the cause of this? The reporting guide says to contact this mailing list for advice. Any pointers? Is there a report already open?

Regards,

Alex.