Re: documentation for sddm-greeter

Hi Tom,

Ah, if you'd said some or all of that previously, you might have had a slightly politer response - sorry if I was grumpy. Please _DON'T_ drop back to Stretch: with the final release, it's just transitioned to LTS. That transition means that it will still be well supported for security issues and issues that matter to specific funders but smaller things won't be given as much priority.

Raise a bug / research a bit deeper / get someone to correct the wiki so the next person doesn't have the same problem. Small issues only get brought to somebody's attention occasionally - it may not have been something that the package maintainer experienced if they only installed one user or whatever. You've piqued my interest enough that I might go install a VM and dig for myself.

All the very best, as ever,

Andy C.