[RESOLVED] Re: Deluged setup instructions/help

   To get Deluge running one should remember that deluged is a Python program
which rewrites its variables to a config file on exit. Once the config file is
located it can be edited and the variables

  The initialization problem is a problem. I used update-rc.d to disable the /
etc/init.d/deluged script that deluged installs.

   I then made deluged initialize with systemd by following the directions on
this page:

https://deluge.readthedocs.io/en/latest/how-to/systemd-service.html

--
"The Plan is for the United States to rule the world. The overt theme is
unilateralism, but it is ultimately a story of domination. It calls for the