Re: proper config for specific pks upgrade from stable to testing

On Vi, 24 iul 20, 16:21:28, daggs wrote:

> > Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020 at 12:13 PM
> > From: "Andrei POPESCU" <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
> >
> > With only these pins the rest of testing is priority 500, same as
> > stable. Probably not what you want.
>
> so I need to demote the rest of testing is priority to below 500?

If my understanding of apt_preferences(5) is correct a value strictly
below 500 should be enough, though I still recommend 100.

If you go lower than 100 (e.g. experimental is using 1) you will have to
take care of upgrades manually.

Kind regards,
Andrei