Re: Slow wifi-reconnection when waking up

Hi,

I have two Debian laptops at home: a Dell E7440 running testing/sid and a Lenovo T400 running stable with LibreBoot, both with Gnome and NetworkManager.

I think I always had the same issue with the Dell (I had it in 2017 I think), while Wi-Fi reconnects immediately with the T400. So in my case I suppose it is a hardware issue, either BIOS/UEFI (because I have many ACPI errors when booting and resuming on the Dell, and because globally this BIOS seems to have not so good quality), either with the Wi-Fi card.

Regards,
Yvan