On line meet up Thursday 17:30

This meet starts about 2hr 25min from now

Good evening All

I couldn't help notice how many of you suggested a Raspberry Pi as a better alternative to trying to use an old PC, in answer to a recent question.

I wondered if some of you would care to join a small user group in regional Australia, whose prime purpose is using single board computers. Most use Pi's.

We have been meeting on line since April at

https://meet.jit.si/SBCCandSBCGeelongForums

generally for about 2 hours.

Very informal.

To get the timing right as close as possible, it is 17:40 as I send this note.

--

Keith Bainbridge

keithrbau@gmail.com

0447 667468