Re: Slow wifi-reconnection when waking up

> You could set up networkmanager so that it ignores the ethernet port.
> That should save you some time.
>
> See;
> https://developer.gnome.org/NetworkManager/stable/NetworkManager.conf.html
>
> In particular the 'keyfile section' and 'ifupdown section', which detail
> methods by which network interface devices can be ignored.

Are you saying that you suffer from the same problem?
Are you all seeing this ridiculous 20s delay before NM even tries to
reconnect to your wifi?

To be clear, I consider the current behavior I see as a *bug*, so I'd
rather not try and come up with kludges to work around it, but would
prefer to "fix it for good" by finding the origin of the problem (which
I assume is some misconfiguration somewhere on my side, probably due to
the fact that these are Debian testing systems that have been upgraded
without any clean reinstall over more than 10 years).

        Stefan