Re: Slic3r --gui won't run

On Monday 20 July 2020 07:24:41 Andrei POPESCU wrote:

> dpkg -l | grep '\<bpo'|wc -l
171

And backports is gone in the src's.list

Thats way too many to try to downgrade, specially since there was a
reason to add backoports in the first place.

And either backports should never have been done, OR apt should consider
them equ since most of them, if not all are bugfixes, and not new
features...

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis