Re: lxde + ligthdm Shutdown

On Ma, 14 iul 20, 12:04:51, basti wrote:
> Hello, when i try to shutdown from my lxde session i get:|
>
> GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.InteractiveAuthorizationRequired:
> Interactive authentication required.

Hmm, this worked for me out of the box. Is your user a member of 'sudo'?

As far as I recall various other applications have (ab)used this to mean
'this user is generally allowed to do more advanced stuff' (like
shutting down the system).

If this doesn't help please provide any other information that might be
relevant, in particular any customizations you did compared to a default
LXDE install (no systemd, no Recommends, etc.).

Kind regards,
Andrei