problem with GeForce GTX 1050

A few kernels back, I started having a problem with my video driver (or Xorg or something).  On booting, it has stopped recognizing that I have two monitors connected to my video card, an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050.  Additionally, even with the remaining monitor that it does see, it doesn't see it properly.  It doesn't see that it displays 2560x1600 and seems to just default back to some generic VGA display.

The xrandr output stops reporting that there are DVI-D-1 and HDMI-1 outputs etc, showing only Screen.

I have no idea which package this might be a bug in, (the kernel, Xorg, the Radeon driver?) so I don't know how to submit a bug report or even search the bug reports to see if it's already been reported.  Google searches haven't turned up much that looks like others are seeing this problem.

I'm running the Testing release of Debian and the problem exists in kernels 5.6.0-1, 5.6.0-2, and 5.7.0-1.  The last one that worked is 5.5.0-2.  In fact, when I first started having this problem and before I figured out that booting an older kernel worked, I tried booting the recovery kernel that's not supposed to bring up X Windows and I couldn't even do that.  It would print out the startup messages but then never give me a shell to type at.

I'm kinda hoping that there's just some configuration change somewhere that I need to track but I have no idea what it might be.

Thanks for any help.