Re: Real bounces from debian-user

On Mon 06 Jul 2020 at 22:10:10 (-0700), Will Mengarini wrote:
> TL;DR: How can I use *one* query (web or otherwise)
> to retrieve *all* my recently-bounced debian-user mail,
> or a list of URLs by which they can be retrieved?

Would subscribing to the digest (as well) help? I haven't checked what
arrives, but there are replies in debian-user that quote from it, and
it looks as if the message-id is included in each message. From each
digest, you can compile a list of message-id strings, and of course
the digests are numbered so you know whether you have all the digests.

If you find that Message-ID: <[🔎] 20200707051010.GB11861@eskimo.com>
is missing from your own received emails, you can fetch it with
 [🔎] 20200707051010.GB11861@eskimo.com">https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/[🔎] 20200707051010.GB11861@eskimo.com
or use whatever that trick was to email it to yourself.

Cheers,
David.