Re: Real bounces from debian-user

"Will Mengarini" <seldon@eskimo.com> writes:

> TL;DR: How can I use *one* query (web or otherwise)
> to retrieve *all* my recently-bounced debian-user mail,
> or a list of URLs by which they can be retrieved?

I don't know if this would be too radical a change, but you can also use
a news reader to access the mailing lists.  The wiki link you sent
mentions the linux.debian.* heirarchy.  Since this works by your NNTP
client reaching out to the server to fetch messages, that eliminates any
bounces.

You can configure your news client to send messages by email to the
regular debian-user email address