Re: Very old hardware...

Davide Lombardo wrote:

> Maybe I can just setup this PC as a Tor's Relay

Perhaps you did not understand correctly. The old 386 architecture is not
likely to be supported by recent kernels. The power consumptioned to
processing power ratio is below reasonable value.
It is not likely it makes sense to use it in any meaningful way.

The thing is that those old PC had more pressious metals in them or you can
donate it to the museum.

As mentioned by Michael Stone a 35-50$ Rpi 3 or 4 will be much more
efficient. I would add any used or refurbished PC in that range too.

regards