Re: Fw: Fw: Grub cannot see my new hard drive

debian-user:

This message was only sent to the OP by mistake.

David

On 2020-06-14 18:16, Matthew Campbell wrote:
I'm kind of stuck using the ProtonMail app on my tablet.

The message you replied to was properly indented. Other than top-posting and the "name=Mathew..." field, your message looks pretty good. :-)

I would like to be able to disconnect the internal hard drive in the laptop.

I am superstitious about old HDD's that are installed an operating -- I would not touch it.

I'll need to turn off the laptop before moving it so I can look for that model number. I hope to get to that soon. I can't do that at the moment.

Okay.

My ISP forbids me to run my own email server at home.

You don't want to run an e-mail server at home.

It looks like ProtonMail requires that you install "ProtonMail Bridge" to use traditional e-mail clients (such as Thunderbird) with their services:

https://protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/third-party-email-client-integration-outlook-thunderbird-apple-mail-ect/

https://protonmail.com/bridge/