Re: WINE vs Virtual Machine for Windows app on Buster

27 juin 2020 à 11:55 de l0f4r0@tuta.io:

> You won't have any guarantee of success because it depends on a lot of factors and on your expectations/tolerance about your experience.

Of course I was speaking about Wine here ;)
I don't think you could possibly have any  issue on a  VM as most (all?)   Windows softwares can run under a virtual environment (the only counter-examples I'm aware of are some malwares that detect they are running inside a VM so they can adapt their behavior)...

l0f4r0