Re: Advice on hardware server to use for small a dedicated data center

Your English is excellent. I think Debian is a very good choice for a small enterprise server. With a very limited set of servers as you mention here, I would not expect many issues, and stability is a hallmark of Debian. Personally, I would go with a quality HBA from Areca or LSI in JBOD mode and then create and manage the array with mdadm. I have been burned more than once with hardware RAID solutions.