Re: I can't figure it out

please Read and absorb this: https://www.debian.org/code_of_conduct

On 6/26/20 8:20 AM, Peter Ehlert wrote:
1. use a Subject that indicates your actual Question.

2. add comments to that original post

3. give some actual details about the Hardware and Software you are using.

*if I was not really bored this morning I would completely ignore some wild "I can't figure it out" post.

I Suggest you start over with a Fresh post

(this is my only effort I will make to drag it out of you, that kind of statement tells me you are being a PRICK)

Peter