Re: Are All Drives Installed .

On 6/25/2020 4:36 PM, Arun Mathai wrote:
Hello Guys,

 I own a Dell e6420 ,  and i had installed debian buster (mate).But the brightness and wifi drivers and i assume the hdmi drivers were not installed. How can i know that all the drivers for my device is installed?

You may need to install device firmware.  It is not installed by default.  Drivers come in packages.  Check if the driver package for your device is installed.  Rebooting will be necessary, and you may need to check configuration defaults.

Mark