Re: technical terms overhaul

John Hasler wrote:

> Wrong.  "Nigger" (a corruption of negro) was only used by whites and
> always had derogatory connotations.  "Black" originated with blacks and
> has no derogatory connotations (except as used by racist whites who
> would say "nigger" if they could get away with it).  It is what blacks I
> know call themselves.  "African-american", on the other hand, is a
> euphemism manufactured by liberal whites.

Nigger because they were mostly brought from Nigeria, no? and you see
something happened with language - the black did not like white calling
them negro or nigger, but they accepted calling themselves like this.
AFAIK white accepted calling them black. Now suddenly black becomes a
problem. Why? Again some liberals stir up the waters the wrong way?
I did not hear any black complaining being called black - might be I am
wrong, but challenging black/white list and other technical terms is
supreme stupidity.