Re: X11 / KDE Plasma 5 periodically freezes when I use GUI app inside LXC container

> That means I managed to narrow down the issue. It’s firewall with
> default policy DROP instead of REJECT. It also says something about Xorg doing
> something on network I have no idea what....

OK, It's even weirder - it's not firewall. It's a network. When I
disconnect RJ45, no issues, no freezes. When I connect it back and
start using GUI app from within LXC container, it starts freezing. I
need to narrow down if it's Network Manager or maybe it's just when a
host network interface has IP...

JR