Re: X11 / KDE Plasma 5 periodically freezes when I use GUI app inside LXC container

On 16.06.20 12:59, John Radek wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 at 09:41, Marco Möller <talby@debianlists.mobilxpress.net> wrote:
sudo sysctl vm.swappiness=
sudo sysctl vm.vfs_cache_pressure=
sudo sysctl vm.dirty_background_bytes=
sudo sysctl vm.dirty_bytes=

Thank you Marco.

I checked my current values

---
sudo sysctl vm.swappiness
# vm.swappiness = 60

sudo sysctl vm.vfs_cache_pressure
# vm.vfs_cache_pressure = 100

sudo sysctl vm.dirty_background_bytes
# vm.dirty_background_bytes = 0

sudo sysctl vm.dirty_bytes
# vm.dirty_bytes = 0
---

but I haven't changed anything yet. Will try to change something and
let's see what is going to happen.