Qt4 and Bullseye

Hi all,

I am using Bullseye (testing) because some of the software I use need some of the newer libraries. Unfortunately Bullseye no longer includes the Qt4 libraries and some of my packages still need Qt4. How can I get Qt4 packages for Bullseye. There is probably a backport for this but I have not used backport in the past. I will need a step by step procedure if backporting is needed.

Any questions about why Qt4 is missing in Bullseye can be answered by accessing Debian Bug report logs - #939626.

Any help will be sincerely appreciated.

Gary R